One-point resolution and manual calibration.
Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH meter is for users demanding fast, reliable results without the need for extra resolution or automatic calibration.
The Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH meter features manual calibration and fast operation in a rugged design.
The Milwaukee MW100 PRO pH Meter is ideal for users in pools, and hydroponic applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of pH meter calibration before going fully automatic.
The Milwaukee PRO pH meter offers:
The MW100 delivers fast results to ±0.2 pH accuracy with two-point, manual calibration.
This rugged meter is designed to take knocks. Paired with the low maintenance, lab grade SE220 double junction, gel filled, epoxy electrode, the MW100 is ideal for everyone from educators and pool professionals to hydroponics growers.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH with a 0.0-14.0 pH range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize
- Simple manual two-point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage (SE220 probe included).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Low battery indicator.
- Battery life of approx. 300 hours of continuous use. (battery included)
Use and Care
pH meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the probe. The two parts of the pH probe that cause problems are the glass sensing bulb and the reference junction.
The glass bulb loses sensitivity with use and will eventually fail. This is true of all pH probes.
The reference junction is a small hole that allows the meter to compare the sample to a reference. The reading is generated based on the electrical difference between the sample and reference. If the junction hole gets clogged, the pH probe will no longer function.
You can extend the life of your pH electrode in the following ways.
The pH probe needs to be kept hydrated. Long periods of dry storage will damage the sensitivity of the probe. Allowing the probe to dry out may also result in the junction hole getting clogged.
Storing in pH probe storage solution MA9015 or pH calibration buffers will help address both these issues. Do not store in tap water and DI water. This will damage the sensitivity of the probe.
The best way to store the probe is with the probe's cap filled with storage solution or calibration buffer and the cap tightened to prevent leakage. It is also recommended that to store the electrode upright to further reduce the potential for leakage.
Residue from the sample can impact the sensitivity of the sensing bulb and clog the junction. This is especially true if the sample has a lot of organic material. We recommend regularly soaking your electrode in cleaning solution MA9016.
The pH sensing bulbs become less sensitive over time so make sure that you are calibrating reguarly to keep your PRO pH meter accurate. Also, calibrate after cleaning or a long period of storage.
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 2-point
- pH Electrode: SE220 with 3 foot cable (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Meter Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches (145 x 80 x 40 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.5 lbs. (with battery) (0.22 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 8.35 x 5.71 x 2.64 inches (212 x 145 x 67 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.97 lbs. (0.49 kg)