MA9016 is a lab grade electrode cleaning solution prepared with premium chemicals to improve the performance and extend the life of your pH and ORP electrodes, testers and pens.
Your accuracy and speed of your results are dependent on your pH sensing bulb and ORP platinum tip being clean. pH and ORP electrodes also need a free flowing junction to function.
Milwaukee's cleaning solution helps both keep sensing parts clean and the junction open. Simply open the bottle, fill a beaker or container so that the level covers the sensor and junction, and soak for about 15 minutes followed by a soaking in MA9015 Storage Solution for at least 2 hours or overnight if you have more time.
In general, and depending on the frequency of use and the type of application, soak your pH or ORP electrode once per week in MA9016 Cleaning Solution for about 15 minutes. After soaking, remove the electrode, rinse with Distilled Water and put the MA9015 Storage Solution in the probe cap before storage. This will keep your pH or ORP sensor hydrated and ready for the next use.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings.
- Specially formulated for cleaning electrodes
- Factory blended to precise standards in a dedicated, temperature controlled environment.
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap.
- Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
Description: Electrode cleaning solution
Package: Bottle - size 230 mL