MA9011 is a reagent grade pH and ORP electrode fill solution that contains 3.5M KCl. This fill solution is specifically formulated for double junction electrodes.
Double junction electrodes have two chambers.
The inner chamber has an Ag/AgCl reference wire and a KCl + AgCl fill solution. The outer chamber has a KCl fill solution.
The KCl in the outer chamber is silver free removing the risk of silver precipitation which can happen easily in the presence of heavy metals and Tris biological buffer. This precipitate can clog the outer reference junction resulting in instability and a slow response time.
Refillable electrodes need to have their electrolyte level checked before use. If the level is low, refill with electrode to the correct level with the MA9011 solution to ensure correct operation. Maintaining the electrolyte solution ensures that there is sufficient head pressure so that the reference electrolyte flows into the sample resulting in a faster response.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- pH and ORP 3.5M KCl electrolyte solution (230 mL)
- Fill solution for double junction pH & ORP electrodes
- Made using high quality reagent-grade chemicals and are manufactured to the highest standards of precision and accuracy
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Expiry date and lot number included
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- electrolyte solution, 3.5M KCl
- Certificate of Analysis: No
- Package: Bottle
- Size: 230 mL
- Quantity: 1