The Milwaukee MW14 High Range Iron Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips. Great for aquariums, Aquaculture & Coral, labs, water conditioning, classroom and more. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.04 ppm +/- 2% of reading @ 25°C within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Range from 0.0 to 5.00 ppm.
- Accurate to ±0.04 ppm or ±2% of reading @ 25 °C.
- Small and ergonomic design.
- No calibration needed.
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment.
- Adaptation of the USEPA Method Phenatroline 315B. The reaction between Iron and the reagent causes an orange tint in the sample.
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- Range: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.04 ppm or ±2% of reading @ 25 °C
- Typical EMC Dev: ±0.01 ppm
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of USEPA Phenatroline Method 315B - The reaction between Iron and the reagent causes an orange tint in the sample.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
- Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Meter Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches (81.30 x 61 x 38.1 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.14 lbs. (0.18 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 4.53 x 4.53 x 3.31 inches (115 x 115 x 84 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.4 lbs, (0.18 kg)