The MI528-25 Iron Powder reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's MW14. The MW14 meter and reagents use the Adaptation of the USEPA Method Phenatroline 315B. The reaction between Iron and the reagent causes an orange tint in the sample. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L).
- Iron powder reagent replacement kit (25 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MW14 Tester.
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L)
- Quantity: 25 tests
- Adaptation of the USEPA Method Phenatroline 315B. The reaction between Iron and the reagent causes an orange tint in the sample.