The MI590-021 Peroxide reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's MI490. The MI490 meter and reagents use the Adaptation of the CE n. 2568/97 Method. Simply add the reagent to the sample, shake twice, and place the vial in the holder. The photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.0 to 25.0 meq O2/kg.
- Peroxide reagent replacement kit (21 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MI490 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.0 to 25.0 meq O2/kg
- Quantity: 21 tests
- Adaptation of the CE n. 2568/97 Method.