This Milwaukee 3-in-1 combo meter allows you to measure pH, EC (conductivity) and TDS with a single meter and one single probe.
What People Are Saying
"Superb meter, easy to use, great customer service."
"Best meter I have ever owned."
"The best meter on the market and Milwaukee customer service is the best."
"I have owned this meter for almost 8 years and only replaced the probe once. The calibration nobs are easy to use, and even when I am less then gentle with the thing it keeps on going. I wouldn't consider any other meter."
pH and conductivity are critical for growers. pH can effect plant nutrient and water uptake and reduce the efficiency of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. Managing conductivity helps growers pinpoint fertilizer and other needs.
The Milwaukee MW802 PRO Combo Meter lets you easily and accurately test pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) using a single meter and integrated probe.
Simple, portable and rugged. No more juggling multiple electrodes and wires. Automatic temperature compensaton included.
The MW802 is the ultimate solution for pH and nutrient management.
The design of the MW802 is focused on simple operation and ruggedness. With a single probe, big screen, easy calibration, the MW802 is exceptionally simple to operate.
A tough meter build and a rugged but replaceable probe means that you can expect years of use.
The Milwaukee PRO Combo meter offers:
- pH, conductivity / nutrient EC, TDS (ppm) with automatic temperature compensation.
- A replaceable, integrated pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) probe with a single 3 foot cable for easy use (SE600 probe included).
- A fiber junction on the pH sensor to reduce contamination when measuring fertilizer solutions.
- A light weight and portable form factor at just 5.8 ounces with battery and just over 3 inches wide.
- A large easy to read display.
- Factory calibration with a simple, single point manual calibration for both pH and EC.
- A reputation for a rugged build and long life
- Specialized design for hydroponic, aquaponic, and greenhouse growers.
Care and Use
The MW802 PRO Combo Meter includes both a pH and EC sensor in the SE600 integrated probe. Both need maintenance. Properly maintaining your probe will give you fast, accurate results for longer. All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the probe in the sample for a faster result.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- EC Range: 0.00 to 6.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 4000 ppm
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 10 ppm
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2
- EC/TDS Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Calibration Solutions: M10007 (pH 7.01) M10032 (1382 ppm) M10442B 1500 ppm
- Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Calibration: Manual at 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 0 to 50°C
- Probe: SE600 combination pH/EC/TDS probe
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 1 x 9V alkaline / 150 hours of use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (with battery)