The Milwaukee MW804 4-in-1 pH, Temperature, Conductivity, and TDS PRO Tester is designed as an all-in-one solution for growers.
The Milwaukee PRO 4-in-1 meter offers:
The 4-in-1 tester is accurate to ±0.05 pH, EC/TDS to 2% Full Scale and ±0.5°C / ±1°F for temperature.
With automatic calibration and 5 memorized calibration points, the tester can be quickly and easily be calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with manual calibration.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe design for longer life.
An exposed temperature probe is located close to the pH probe for fast temperature compensation
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The MW804 is fully waterproof to IP67.
At just 3.5 ounces, the MW804 is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large dual level LED screen makes reading results easy while a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display takes the guess work out.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital dual LED readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.05 pH, EC / TDS 2% Full Scale and Temperature ±0.5 C / ±1 F.
- Range 0.00 – 14.00 pH, EC 20.00 mS/cm, TDS 0 - 10.00 ppt, Temperature: 0.0 to 50.0 C / 32.0 to 122.0 F.
- Lightweight and portable at just 3.5 ounces.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Simple push button, automatic one or two-point calibration with 5 saved calibration points.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Auto shut off and low power demand for approx. 100 hour of continuous use (batteries included).
Care and Use
The MW804 PRO Tester includes both a pH and EC electrode. Both need maintenance.
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your PRO pH Tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
EC sensors are more robust but can still be affected by residue build up.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH and EC sensor.
4. Gently stir the PRO Tester in the sample for a faster result.
5. Rinse in water after every test.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
EC Range: 20.00 mS/cm
TDS Range: 0 to 10.00 ppt
Temp Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppt
Temp Resolution: 0.1 C / 0.1 F
pH Accuracy: ±0.05 pH
EC/TSD Accuracy: 2% Full scale
Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
Temperature Compensation: Automatic with ß=0.0 to 2.4%/°C
Calibration automatic, 1 point for EC and 1 or 2 points for pH
TDS Factor: 0.45 to 1.00 (conv.)
Probe: Mi60P (replaceable)
Environment: 0 to 50°C; 100% RH max.
Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
Battery Life: approx. 100 hours of use
Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
Weight: 3.5 ounces