Milwaukee Reagents for Free Chlorine PhotometerAdd to Wishlist
The Free Chlorine reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with MW10 Free Chlorine Tester. The reagents use the DPD Method with a reaction between chlorine and reagent causing a pink tint in the sample. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 2.50 ppm free chlorine.
- Free Chlorine reagent replacement kit (25 reagent sachets)
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
- For use with the MW10 Tester
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Quantity: 25
- Adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G. The reaction between total chlorine and the reagents causes a pink tint in the sample.