The Milwaukee pH58 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 pH/ORP/Temp. Tester is one of our most accurate cost effective, well rounded, rugged and reliable testers in the market featuring dual level LCD readouts, easily replaceable probe and extended pH ranges to meet almost any application. It's simple 1 or 2 point automatic calibration is simple-to-use and offers TWO sets of memorized buffers to select. Ideal for use in beer, food, wine, education, water treatment, pools and many other applications.
The Milwaukee pH58 Waterproof 3-in-1 tester offers:
The pH58 MAX Waterproof 3-in-1 tester is accurate to ±0.05 pH | +/- 1000 mV | +/-0.5°C (+/-1°F) and is easy to read.
With easy 2 point automatic calibration, this pH tester is quickly calibrated to an accuracy of much more expensive meters. Simple design and rugged, it brings great value for any application. Why guess at your readings using litmus paper when you can have guaranteed accurate, digital LCD results.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe designed for longer life.
The probe is double junction allowing quick, accurate pH readings and respose times.
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The pH58 MAX is waterproof to IP65.
At just 3.5 ounces, the pH58 MAX is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large Dual Level LCD screen with easy-to-read graphic symbols, makes it easy while calibrating or reading your measurement. This takes the takes the guess work out of litmus paper.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.05 pH and +/- 2 mV with an extended pH range (-2.0 pH to 16.0 pH).
- Extended Resolution to 0.01 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Simple Automatic one or two-point calibration.
- 2 Sets of pre-memorized buffers.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Over 250 hours of battery life (batteries included).
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Replaceable pH electrode Mi58P.
Care and Use
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH Tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Tester regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Tester in the sample for a faster result.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- pH Range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- ORP Range: ±1000 mV
- Temperature Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C (23 to 140°F)
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- ORP Resolution: 1 mV
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- pH Accuracy: ±0.05 pH @25°C (77°F)
- ORP Accuracy: ±1 mV
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.02
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±2 mV
- Typical EMC Temperature Deviation: ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 60°C (23 to 140°F)
- Calibration Automatic: 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of pre-memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01) or (pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Probe: Replaceable double junction for extended life (Mi58P)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 23 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 250 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes on non-use
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (99.22 g)