Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
M10007B is a lab grade pH 7.01 calibration solution certified to meet the standard with an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing solutions from powder.
Sachet packaging means that you get fresh solution every time. Ideal for infrequent or field use. No risk of using an expired calibration solution.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution - 20 mL (box of 25)
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate
- Formulated with a 5 year expiry
- Color coded for easy identification
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- Accuracy Standard: ±0.01 pH
- Value: 7.01 pH @25°C
- Sachet Size: 20 mL
- Quantity: 25
- Certificate of Analysis: No