MW402 is a Portable Conductivity High Range (TDS) Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensation. This instrument has been designed for aquariums, aquaculture, labs, and water conditioning applications to meet the needs for equipment suited from hobbist to professional. It is also a great meter for food labs, and water treatment applications.
TDS testing provides a method to optimize chemical applications and minimize operational cost. In aquarium and aquaculture applications, high concentrations of solids (TDS) can reduce clarity in water can decrease photosynthesis in aquatic plants. In water conditioning, a high (TDS) level can affect the clarity and taste of potable drinking water.
The MW402 has a range of 0.0 to 10.0 g/L (ppt) with a 0.1 g/L (ppt) resolution. This TDS meter is supplied complete with conductivity probe with 1 m (3.3') cable and calibration solution.
- 0.0 to 10.0 g/l (ppt) range.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Supplied with conductivity probe attached to a 3 foot cable.
- Accuracy to 2% FS @ 25°C.
- Lightweight and portable.
- 300 hours of battery life with continuous use (battery included).
- SE520 Conductivity Probe included.
- Starter Calibration solution MI0038B (6.44 ppt) included.
- Range: 0.0 to 10.0 g/L (ppt)
- Resolution: 0.1 g/L (ppt)
- Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale @ 25ºC
- Conversion factor 0.5
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 5 to 50ºC / 41F to 122F
- Conductivity Probe: SE520 (included)
- Conductivity Starter Calibration MI0038B (6.44 ppt) (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Meter Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 1.25 inches (143 x 80 x 32 mm)
- Meter Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23 k g)
- Packaged Dimensions: 8.35 x 5.71 x 2.74 inches (212 x 145 x 67 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 k g)