MW301 is a Portable Conductivity (EC) Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensation. This instrument has been designed to meet the Grower's need for equipment suited to the aggressive environments found in agricultural and hydroponics applications.
EC testing provides a method to optimize chemical applications and minimize operational cost. In agricultural applications, soil conductivity is checked before fertilizer application to pinpoint field needs and after fertilization to establish its effectiveness. In hydroponics, EC measurement is ideal for determining the concentration of fertilizer in a solution. After determination, the grower can adjust the nutrient formula for optimal plant growth.
The MW301 has a range of 0 to 1990 µS/cm with a 10 µS/cm resolution. This EC meter is supplied complete with conductivity probe with 1 m (3.3') cable and calibration solution.
- 0 to 1990 µS/cm range
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LED readout
- Supplied with conductivity probe attached to a 3 foot cable
- Accuracy to 2% FS
- Lightweight and portable
- 300 hours of battery life with continuous use (battery included)
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- Range: 0 to 1990 μS/cm
- Resolution: 10 μS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 5 to 50ºC
- Conductivity Probe: SE510 (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: 7.8 ounces