Milwaukee MW11 Digital Total Chlorine TesterAdd to Wishlist
The Milwaukee MW11 Total Chlorine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.03 ppm within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LED readout
- Range from 0.00 to 3.50 ppm
- Accurate to ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- Small and ergonomic design
- No calibration needed
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- Range: 0.00 to 3.50 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- Typical EMC Dev: ±0.01 ppm
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of USEPA method 330.5 - the reaction between free chlorine and the DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
- Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”
- Weight: 2.25 oz