The Milwaukee MW10 Free Chlorine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.03 ppm within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LED readout
- Range from 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
- Accurate to ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- Small and ergonomic design
- No calibration needed
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- Typical EMC Dev: ±0.01 ppm
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of USEPA method 330.5 - the reaction between free chlorine and the DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
- Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”
- Weight: 2.25 oz