The MI513-045 High Range Free & Total Chlorine liquid reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's Free & Total Chlorine Meter MI413. The reagents use the DPD Method with a reaction between chlorine and reagent causing a pink tint in the sample. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 10.00 ppm (mg/L) High Range Free & Total Chlorine.
- High Range Free & Total Chlorine reagent replacement kit (45 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MI413 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.00 to 10.00 ppm (mg/L)
- Quantity: 45 tests
- Adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500-Cl G. The reaction between free & total chlorine and the reagents causes a pink tint in the sample.