The MI511-100 Free & Total Chlorine & pH liquid reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's Free & Total Chlorine, pH Meter MI411. The reagents use the DPD Method with a reaction between chlorine and reagent causing a pink tint in the sample. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L) Free & Total Chlorine and 6.5 to 8.0 pH range.
- Free & Total Chlorine and pH reagent replacement kit (100 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MI411 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L) Cl2 | 6.5 to 8.0 pH
- Quantity: 100 tests
- Adaptation of USEPA Method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500- CL G & adaptation of the phenol red method.