The MI509-100 pH liquid reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's pH, Free & Total Chlorine photometer MI411. The reagents and the meter use the adaptation of USEPA Method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500- CL G & adaptation of the phenol red method. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 6.5 to 8.00 pH.
- pH 6.5 to 8.0 Range reagent replacement kit (100 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MI411 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected range 6.8 to 8.00 pH
- Quantity: 100 tests
- Adaptation of USEPA Method 330.5 and Standard Method 4500- CL G & adaptation of the phenol red method.