The MI507-100 Ammonia Low-Range liquid reagent kit includes high-quality reagents that are ready-to-use with Milwaukee's Low-Range Ammonia photometer MI407. The reagents and the meter use the Adaptation of The Nessler Method. Simply add the reagent to the sample, wait for the reaction to take place and the photometer determines the concentration based on the color. The reagents are designed for use with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 3.00 ppm (mg/L) (NH3-N).
- Ammonia Low-Range reagent replacement kit (100 tests).
- Pre-made reagents for precision and ease of use.
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability.
- For use with the MI407 Meter.
- For use with samples with an expected range 0.00 to 3.00 ppm (mg/L) (NH3-N)
- Quantity: 100 tests
- Adaptation of The Nessler Method.