Lab Grade. Accurate. Simple. Automated.
The Milwaukee Mi456 PRO Mini Titrator makes the measurement of Total Titratable Acidity simple. The Mi456 uses a neutralization reaction - the reaction between the acids found in wine and a base. This type of reaction forms the basis of titration methods of analysing acids. Titratable acidity is measured on a degassed sample at the end-point of 8.20 for Australian requirements and 7.00 to fulfil the requirements of the European Union. Both results are expressed as g/L tartaric acid. The Mi456 titrator automatically dispenses the titrant, determines the endpoint, and completes the calculations in a fraction of the time needed for a manual titration. The Mi456 uses a preprogrammed method and lab grade pH electrode combined with an algorithm to determine the end of the titration reaction.
The Milwaukee Mi456 TA Mini Titrator is preferred by wine makers seeking results faster with lower costs and simple operation.
The Milwaukee PRO TA Mini Titrator offers:
The Mi456 Mini Titrator is accurate to 5% of the reading with a resolution of 0.1 g/L with a range of 0.0 to 25.0 g/L of tartaric acid. The titrator uses piston-driven pump for accurate dynamic dosing, a built-in magnetic stirrer for a faster reaction and lab grade pH electrode.
The Mi456 is designed to for simple one button operation with pre-standardized titrant and pre-measured reagents for easy set up.
The Mi456 uses a precision piston style dosing pump that dynamically adjusts the dosing volume as the voltage changes. With the Mi456, you get a faster result with no need for manual intervention or calculation.
- Fast, easy to read results
- Accuracy to ±5% of reading
- Easy measurement: just measure the wine sample, add the reagents as directed, prepare pH probe and pump, add the stabilizer and start the titration by pressing the start button
- Refillable, double junction lab grade pH electrode for fast results with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage
- Automatic temperature compensation from 0.0 to 100.0 C with temperature probe included
- Compact design with a footprint of just 8.2 x 8.4 inches
- Built-in stirrer is automatically maintained at a speed of 1500 rpm
- Built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the electrode response and to determine the reaction completion that automatically completes the analysis, makes all the necessary calculations and assures a simple and effective interface for the user
- Simple and reliable peristaltic pump that ensure high dosing repeatability with the ability to calibrate with the provided Milwaukee standards
- Range: 0.0 to 25.0 g/L of tartaric acid
- Resolution: 0.1 g/L
- Accuracy: 5% of reading
- Method: Acid-base titration
- Principle: End-point titration
- Sample volume: 2 mL
- pH refillable electrode MA919B/1 (included)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 0.0 to 100.0°C
- Temperature Probe: MA831R (included)
- Pump flow: 0.5 mL/min
- Stirring speed: 1500 rpm
- Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) ; max 95% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz; 10VA
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.4 x 6.4 inches (with beaker)
- Weight: 77.6 ounces