Lab Grade. Accurate. Simple. Automated.
The Milwaukee Mi455 PRO Mini Titrator makes the measurement of free and total Sulphur Dioxide simple. The Mi455 can be used to test for free and total SO2 in all wines, including red. Using a modified Ripper method, the Mi455 does not rely on color change but uses potentiometric detection. The Mi455 titrator automatically dispenses the titrant, determines the endpoint, and completes the calculations in a fraction of the time needed for a manual titration. The Mi455 uses a preprogrammed method and specialized ORP electrode combined with an algorithm to determine the end of the titration reaction.
The Milwaukee Mi455 SO2 Mini Titrator is preferred by wine makers seeking results faster with lower costs and simple operation.
The Milwaukee PRO SO2 Mini Titrator offers:
The Mi455 Mini Titrator is accurate to 5% of the reading with a resolution of 1 ppm with a range of 0-400 ppm. The titrator uses piston-driven pump for accurate dynamic dosing, a built-in magnetic stirrer for a faster reaction and lab grade platinum-ringed ORP electrode.
The Mi455 is designed to for simple one button operation with pre-standardized titrant and pre-measured reagents for easy set up.
The Mi455 uses a precision piston style dosing pump that dynamically adjusts the dosing volume as the voltage changes. With the Mi455, you get a faster result with no need for manual intervention or calculation.
- Fast, easy to read results
- Accuracy to ±5% of reading
- Easy measurement: just measure the wine sample, add the reagents as directed, prepare ORP probe and pump, add the stabilizer and start the titration by pressing the start button
- Refillable, double junction lab grade ORP electrode for fast results with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage
- Compact design with a footprint of just 8.2 x 8.4 inches
- Built-in stirrer is automatically maintained at a speed of 1500 rpm
- Built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the electrode response and to determine the reaction completion that automatically completes the analysis, makes all the necessary calculations and assures a simple and effective interface for the user
- Simple and reliable peristaltic pump that ensure high dosing repeatability with the ability to calibrate with the provided Milwaukee standards
- Ability to easily measure both free and total SO2
- Range: 0 to 400 ppm SO2
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: 5% of reading
- Method: Ripper titrimetric method
- Principle: Equivalence point redox titration
- Sample volume: 50 mL
- ORP Electrode: MA924B/1 (included)
- Pump pressure: 0.5 mL/min
- Stirring speed: 1500 rpm
- Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) ; max 95% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz; 10VA
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.4 x 6.4 inches (with beaker)
- Weight: 77.6 ounce