Lab Grade. Accurate. Simple. Automated.
The Milwaukee MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator makes the measurement of free and total Sulphur Dioxide simple. The MI455 PRO can be used to test for free and total SO2 in all wines, including red. Using a modified Ripper method, the MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator does not rely on color change but uses potentiometric detection. The MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator automatically dispenses the titrant, determines the endpoint, and completes the calculations in a fraction of the time needed for a manual titration. The MI455 PRO uses a preprogrammed method and specialized ORP electrode combined with an algorithm to determine the end of the titration reaction.
The Milwaukee MI455 PRO SO2 Mini-Titrator is preferred by wine makers seeking results faster with lower costs and simple operation.
The Milwaukee PRO SO2 PRO Mini-Titrator offers:
The MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator is accurate to 5% of the reading with a resolution of 1 ppm with a range of 0-400 ppm. The titrator uses piston-driven pump for accurate dynamic dosing, a built-in magnetic stirrer for a faster reaction and lab grade platinum-ringed ORP electrode.
The MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator is designed to for simple one button operation with pre-standardized titrant and pre-measured reagents for easy set up.
The MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator uses a precision piston style dosing pump that dynamically adjusts the dosing volume as the voltage changes. With the MI455 PRO Mini-Titrator, you get a faster result with no need for manual intervention or calculation.
- Fast, easy to read results
- Accuracy to ±5% of reading
- Easy measurement: just measure the wine sample, add the reagents as directed, prepare ORP probe and pump, add the stabilizer and start the titration by pressing the start button
- Refillable, double junction lab grade ORP electrode for fast results with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage
- Compact design with a footprint of just 8.2 x 8.4 inches
- Built-in stirrer is automatically maintained at a speed of 1500 rpm
- Built-in algorithm to analyze the shape of the electrode response and to determine the reaction completion that automatically completes the analysis, makes all the necessary calculations and assures a simple and effective interface for the user
- Simple and reliable peristaltic pump that ensure high dosing repeatability with the ability to calibrate with the provided Milwaukee standards
- Ability to easily measure both free and total SO2
- Range: 0 to 400 ppm SO2
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: 5% of reading
- Method: Ripper titrimetric method
- Principle: Equivalence point redox titration
- Sample volume: 50 mL
- ORP Electrode: MA924B/1 (included)
- Pump pressure: 0.5 mL/min
- Stirring speed: 1500 rpm
- Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) ; max 95% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz; 10VA
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.4 x 6.4 inches (with beaker)
- Weight: 77.6 ounce