Lab Grade, Easy to Use, High Performance.
Milwaukee MI415 PRO Turbidity Meter is for users demanding fast, reliable, repeatable results with ease of use.
The Milwaukee MI415 PRO Turbidity features easy 3 point FNU calibration. The calibration points are 0, 10 and 500 FNU (Formazine Neophelmetric Unit). Calibration is automatic and fast with easy operation and a rugged meter design.
The Milwaukee MI415 PRO Turbidity Meter is ideal for users in aquaculture, waste and drinking water treatment, environmental labs and many other applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
The Milwaukee PRO MI415 Turbidity Meter offers:
Speed & Accuracy
The MI415 microprocessor delivers fast results with accuracy of ±5 FNU or 5% of the reading (whichever is greater) and is repeatable.
Easy To Use and Toughness
This rugged meter is designed to take knocks. It's low maintenance design paired with easy to use reagents makes the MI415 ideal for everyone from educators and aquaculture, brewers, environmental professionals to water treatment and food processing.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.5 FNU or 5% of reading (whichever is greater).
- Lightweight and portable.
- Tungsten Lamp for high accuracy.
- The unit of measure adopted by the ISO Standard is the FNU (Formazine Nephelometric
Unit) and by EPA is NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Unit).
- Easy measurement: just fill a cuvette with the sample after calibration, insert the cuvette, then press read and the reading displays on the large LCD.
- Simple easy-to-use calibration cuvettes.
- Easy 1-2-3 instruction steps.
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes of non-use, 9 volt (battery included).
Built In Timer
MI415 PRO Turbidity Meter has a built in timer that ensures appropriate reaction time is used for the chemical reaction. At the end of the timer, the meter will automatically take the reading. This feature ensures consistency across multiple users.
The MI415 has a built in indexing indent on the meter - The meter has an indent that allows for a lock and key fit with the cuvette cap. This ensures that the cuvette is indexed consistently (same position) in order to maintain the same path length for accurate results.
The MI415 has built in error messaging display alerts. This helps the user ensure no mistakes are made in the testing process. Messages include no cap, over range and under range, light source errors and zero cal error to ensure the user has the most accurate error free readings.
The MI415 has a simple to use 3 point (FNU) calibration at 0, 10 and 500 (FNU). Simply insert the standard sample cuvette into the chamber, index the cuvette and follow the 3 steps. Your calibration is complete.
- Turbidity Range: 0.00 to 50.00 (FNU) | 50 to 1000 (FNU)
- Resolution: 0.01 (FNU) | 1 (FNU)
- Accuracy ± 0.5 (FNU) or 5% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Method: Detection of scattered light
- Light Source: High Emission Infrared LED
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Operating Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122° F) / Max. RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 X 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes of non-use
- Mi515-100 calibration standards 0, 10 and 500 FNU (included)
- Meter Dimensions: 7.56 x 4.09 x 2.04 inches (192 x 104 x 52 mm)
- Meter Weight: .84 lbs. (0.38 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 12 x 11 x 4.53 inches (305 x 280 x 115 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 2.73 lbs. (1.24 kg)
- Glass Cuvettes: MI0011 ( 2 x included)