Lab Grade, Easy to Use, High Performance.
Milwaukee MI405 PRO Photometer is for users demanding fast, reliable, repeatable results with ease of use.
The Milwaukee MI405 PRO Photometer features manual zero point calibration and fast operation in a rugged design.
The Milwaukee PRO Photometer is ideal for users in aquaculture, aquariums, education, and lab applications. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
The Milwaukee PRO Photometer offers:
The MI405 microprocessor delivers fast results with accuracy of ±0.30 mg/L @ 5.00 mg/L and is repeatable.
Easy To Use and Toughness
This rugged meter is designed to take knocks. It's low maintenance design paired with easy to use reagents makes the MI405 ideal for everyone from educators and aquaculture, aquariums, environmental professionals to water treatment and food processing.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Accurate to ±0.30 mg/L @ 5.00 mg/L and a range 0.00 to 9.99 mg/L of (NH3-N).
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just mix the reagent in the sample, gently shake, insert the cuvette, zero the meter then press read.
- Simple easy reagent packets or liquid bottles.
- Easy 1-2-3 instruction steps.
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non-use, 9 volt (battery included).
- Adaptation of The Nessler Method.
Built In Timer
MI405 has a built in timer that ensures appropriate reaction time is used for the chemical reaction. At the end of the timer, the meter will automatically take the reading. This feature ensures consistency across multiple users.
The MI405 has a built in indexing indent on the meter - The meter has an indent that allows for a lock and key fit with the cuvette cap. This ensures that the cuvette is indexed consistently (same position) in order to maintain the same path length for accurate results.
The MI405 has built in error messaging display alerts. This helps the user ensure no mistakes are made in the testing process. Messages include no cap, over range and under range, light source errors and zero cal error to ensure the user has the most accurate error free readings.
The MI405 has a simple to use zero point calibration. Simply insert the unreacted sample cuvette into the chamber, index the cuvette and press the zero button. Your calibration is complete.
- Ammonia Photometer, Medium Range: 0.00 to 9.99 mg/L of (NH3-N)
- Resolution: 0.01 mg/L
- Accuracy ± 0.30 mg/L @ 5.00 mg/L
- Method: Adaptation of The Nessler Method
- Light Source: Blue LED 466 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell and 466 nm narrow band interference filter
- Operating Environment: 0 to 50 C 32 to 122 F / Max. RH 100%
- Battery Type: 1 X 9V (included)
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Meter Dimensions / Weight: 7.5" x 4.1" x 2" / 0.84 lbs.
- Packaging Dimensions / Weight: 12" x 11" x 4.5" / 2.7 lbs.
- Meter Dimensions / Weight: 191 mm x 107 mm x 51 mm / 1.22 kg.
- Packaging Dimensions / Weight: 305 mm x 280 mm x 115 mm / 1.5 kg.
- Glass Cuvettes: MI0001 ( 2 x included)