Milwaukee MC510 PRO Digital Redox ORP ControllerAdd to Wishlist
The Milwaukee PRO digital Redox ORP controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes ORP levels. Just set your ORP parameters and let the Milwaukee ORP Controller do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO digital ORP controller is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are aquariums, swimming pools and spas, and other water quality monitoring uses.
The Milwaukee PRO ORP controller offers:
The Milwaukee PRO ORP controller is accurate ±5 mV.
The controller provides a control range of ±1000 mV with a user selectable set point with a range of 0 - 600 mV and a visual "Power Activated" LED light.
- Compatible dosing pump
Milwaukee includes a 12 VDC power plug socket compatible with Ozone Dosing units.
- Easy installation
The ORP Controller comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LED readout
- Accurate to ±5 mV with the user selectable high/low set points
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade Platinum ORP electrode for low maintenance and high performance included
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
Care and Use
Properly maintaining your ORP probe will give your fast, accurate results for longer.
Here are our top three tips.
1. Always store with the cap full of buffer or storage solution not water.
2. Clean your probe regularly by soaking in cleaning solution.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the ORP probe sensor.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review
- Range: ±1000 mV
- Resolution: 1 mV
- Accuracy: ±5 mV
- Calibration: Factory checked
- Set Point Range: 0 - 600 mV with alarm active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Dosing Contact: 1 power plug for O3 dosing
- Electrode: Double Junction MA921B/2 Probe (included)
- Environment: 32 to 122 oF; max RH 95%
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Power Drivers: 115 VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 1A, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.2 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (meter only)