PH-MAIN kit is set of storage and cleaning solutions designed to extend the life of your pH or ORP electrode. Keeping your sensor clean during calibration and measurement ensures accurate and repeatable readings. The pH sensor needs to be hydrated for the ion exchange process to occur. Putting storage solution in the probe cap before storage will keep your pH or ORP sensor hydrated and ready for the next use. If the probe sensor should become dry, storage solution can be used for reconditioning. Included in the kit is pH storage solution (MA9015) and pH cleaning solution (MA9016). All bottles are 230 mL.
The storage and cleaning solutions are lab grade produced with premium chemicals.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Marked with lot numbers and expiry dates
- MA9015 Electrode cleaning solution (230 mL)
- MA9016 Electrode storage solution (230 mL)
pH Calibration Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
pH Values: @25°C 4.01 and 7.01
Size 230 mL
Certificate of Analysis: No