Thousands of food and beverage professionals and hobbyists, from chefs and food quality professionals, wine makers, and beverage manufacturers have moved to digital Fructose measurement from less accurate and less precise optical refractometers.
What people are saying
"Anyone who makes jams or beverages should find this product one of the best investments they make on any piece of equipment."
"I am in love with this instrument. No more large samples. No more phony readings from badly made refractometers."
"Dramatically improved my commercial production consistency & efficiency.
"I used this for finishing jams and jellys. I had been trying to determine fructose content using a traditional optical refractometer. I found it very difficult to use. The digital refractometer was much easier."
The Milwaukee digital Fructose refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 85% MASS Fructose range and +/- 0.2 percent accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well.
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout.
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Ideal for winemakers, beverage producers, fruit and vegetable growers, syrup producers, and food producers.
- The measurement technique and temperature compensation employ methodology. recommended in the ICUMSA Methods Book (Internationally recognized body for Sugar Analysis).
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- Range: 0 to 85% MASS | 0 to 80°C / 32 to 176°F
- Resolution: 0.1% | 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.2% | ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F
- Light Source: Yellow LED
- Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample: Volume 100 µL or 2 metrics drops (cover prism totally)
- Sample Cell: Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40°C / 50 to 104°F
- Enclosure rating: IP65
- Case Material: ABS
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V AA (included)
- Battery Life: 5000 hours reading with auto-shut off after 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions Meter: 7.6 x 4 x 2.64 inches (192 x 102 x 67 mm)
- Weight Meter: 0.93 lbs. (0.42 kg)
- Dimensions Package: 11 x 6.8 x 4.6 inches (268 x 172 x 118 mm)
- Weight Package: 1.46 lbs. (0.66 kg)