The Milwaukee MA845 is a polarographic replacement probe for the MW190 MAX Dissolved Oxygen Bench Meter.
The refillable polarographic probe has an oxygen-permeable polytetrafluroethylene (PTFE) membrane sensor for measuring dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in aqueous solutions.
The probe uses a platinum cathode and a silver chloride anode which the MW190 MAX meter polarizes so that oxygen passing through the membrane can be measured to produce stable, accurate readings.
- Reinforced plastic body for durability.
- Built in temperature sensor to achieve thermal equilibrium between the sensor and the sample for more accurate reading.
- 10 inches long with a tip that tapers from 1-1/2" to 3/4" in diameter.
- 6.5 (2 meter) foot cable with a 7-pin DIN connector for attaching to the meter.
- Uses MA841 D.O. Replacement Membranes Only.
- Body: ABS
- Cathode: Platinum
- Anode: Silver
- Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Uses MA841 D.O. Replacement Membranes Only
- Warranty: 6 months