The performance of conductivity probes are affected by use due to residue build up and aging.
M10038B is a lab grade 6.44 ppt TDS solution standard prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution that allows you to recalibrate your conductivity meter or tester. Check your meter or tester's manual to find the correct calibration standard for your meter.
TDS readings are effected by temperature. To help with this, a chart of the actual ppm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
Milwaukee TDS solutions are labeled with the lot number and expiration date and packaged in an air tight, tamper-proof sachet.
- Fundamental for accurate TDS measurement.
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978.
- Sealed against light and air.
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate
- Each 20 mL sachet is marked with lot number and expiration date.
- A temperature chart of the actual ppm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
- 5 year expiry date.
Description: 6.44 ppt TDS calibration solution
Package: Sachets - size 20 mL