The Milwaukee EC59 PRO Conductivity (EC) & Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Tester is designed for aquaculture, food, wine, laboratory, water treament and many other applications. It is the ideal meter to help make sure that your EC/TDS/Temp. needs are being met and are reliable results for your analysis. Keep EC/TDS/TEMP. in your target range to help your achieve best results.
- Measures EC/TDS/Temp. with automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Ideal range for all different applications (0 to 3999 uS/cm) | 0 to 2000 ppm | 0.0 to 60°C (32.0 to 140.0°F).
- Units in uS/cm or ppm easily convertable to other ranges.
- Factory calibrated with the ability to recalibrate if needed.
- Replaceable electrode Mi59P.
- Fully waterproof to IP65.
- Approximately 100 hours of use (4 x 1.5V batteries included).
Care and Use
EC electrodes can develop nutrient build up over time. To miminize build up, always rinse the probe in fresh tap water after every use.
Converting EC to TDS
The Milwaukee PRO Conductivity Tester, like all conductivity meters, provides a measure of electrically charged ions in a solution and is an absolute measure of conductivity.
EC/TDS can converted. Different scales include the 500 scale, 650 scale and the 700 scale.
Your uS/cm reading can be approximately converted to other scales as shown in the examples below.
2.00 mS/cm = 2000 uS/cm = 1000 ppm on .50 factor scale
2.00 mS/cm = 2000 uS/cm = 1400 ppm on the 442 scale or .70 factor scale
- EC Range: 0 - 3999 uS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 - 2000 ppm
- Temp Range: 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- EC Resolution: 1 uS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temp Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- EC Accuracy: 2% Full Scale
- TDS Accuracy: 2% Full Scale
- Temp Accuracy: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- EC Typical EMC Deviation: 2% Full Scale
- TDS Typical EMC Deviation: 2% Full Scale Temp
Typical EMC Deviation Temperature: ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Calibration: Automatic, 1 point
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, with β=0.0 to 2.4%/°C
- Probe: Mi59P (replaceable)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 100 hours of use
- Auto-off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7.9 × dia 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.5 ounces