Thousands of food and beverage professionals and hobbyists, from chefs and food quality professionals to brewers and wine makers, have moved to digital BRIX measurement from less accurate and less precise optical refractometers.
What people are saying
"Anyone who brews beer should find this product one of the best investments they make on any piece of equipment."
"I am in love with this instrument. No more large samples. No more phony readings from badly made refractometers."
"Dramatically improved my commercial brewing consistency & efficiency. Now I can quickly stop my sparge when I get to to my OG."
"I used this for finishing Maple Syrup. I had been trying to determine sugar content using temperature and a hydrometer. I found both very difficult to use. The refractometer was much easier."
The Milwaukee digital BRIX refractometer is temperature compensated with a 0 to 85 percent BRIX range and +/- 0.2 percent accuracy. It is easy to use with simple two button operation and fast with a response time under 2 seconds. Maintenance is a breeze also with an easy-to-clean sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well.
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LED readout
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included)
- Ideal for winemakers, brewers, fruit and vegetable growers, maple syrup producers, and food producers
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- Range: 0 to 85% Brix 0 to 80°C / 32 to 175°F
- Resolution: 0.1% Brix 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.2% Brix ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F
- Light Source: Yellow LED
- Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample: Volume 100 µL or 2 metrics drops (cover prism totally)
- Sample Cell: Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40°C / 50 to 104°F
- Enclosure rating: IP65
- Case Material: ABS
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V AA (included)
- Battery Life: 5000 hours reading with auto-shut off after 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4 x 3.6 inches
- Weight: 15 ounces